UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

@sammy456: No, I have not heard about a situation where a Regents scholar was not admitted but it is possible that an admission can be rescinded.

All admissions are provisional and each admitted student is required to maintain a specific GPA, grades, meet all deadlines etc… or their admission can be rescinded.

1 Like

I got an email titled UCLA admission and I was so excited for a sec but it was just generic " tour the campus!" Email. I would love to tour your campus even if its online and I would love it and then be super dejected when I (mostly) get rejected :sob: college clickbait is the worst

1 Like

wait has UCLA already notified ppl invited to apply to the Regents scholarship?

Yes, invitations came out on Feb 9th. If you were invited you got an email

I don’t think anyone from out of state has indicated that they received an invitation to Regents Scholarship

Hi! When should we expect UCLA decisions to come out?

1 Like

Friday March 19th.

1 Like

where did you hear this?

^^^This.

1 Like

Just confirming. Having Regents as a recommended opportunity on the scholarship portal does not mean anything? Correct? Does everyone have it listed?
Also, I still have not seen any OOS Regents emails out there. Still true?

1 Like

@kgc1234 Having the Regents recommended opportunity on the portal does not mean anything. You will receive an email if you are allowed to apply for Regents.

Everyone has it listed.

So far on this thread, we have not seen any OOS Regents emails… @gumbymom posted this upthread, “Just remember CC posters are not a complete representation of all applicants so just because no OOS applicants are posting here, does not mean there were no invites for Regents.”

1 Like

I’m not saying that CC and Reddit is the entirety of UCLA applicants but it is a big suspicious that quite a few in state people have said they received it when no OOS people have… idk

3 Likes

I just got invited to apply for the alumni scholarship. What does this mean?

1 Like

I think only UCSC considers International Students for Regents. My son is an instate, international applicant. He got an email from UCSC last month that he will be considered for Regents and other scholarships. He did not receive email from other UC campuses.

1 Like

Is this your first invitation to apply ?

Yes. I know it’s just a general email to all applicants I was just wondering why it’s late.

UCB also considers International applicants for Regents. Each campus sets their own criteria for Regents so you can qualify for one campus but not others.

2 Likes

If you get the alumni scholarship email and do not apply does that hurt your chances for being accepted (I’m OOS).
Thanks

2 Likes

Your decision on whether or not to apply has no impact on your decision.

1 Like