UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

deleted

Oh god I am so, so terrified. Good luck to everyone if they’re releasing tomorrow! Either way, I will be crying.

3 Likes

is it for theater acting? I think they auditioned?

Yeah it was an Acceptd audition but they said they will contact some people for a live audition/interview

@collegeappstuff Econ is in L&S so there is no direct admit to the major. All L&S applicants compete against each other with absolutely no consideration of their chosen major. That is only to guide the students during orientation so they can pick the right classes to eventually declare that major.

Not sure if this was said or not but the applicant portal is officially down and is opening tomorrow evening. It’s happening!! Good Luck to everyone and I hope for the best!!

18 Likes

Ah okay! thank you for the clarification

@student765 Haha yall shouldnt have doubted us. We talked about the March 19th date months ago. Best of luck to everyone the journey is almost over! :smiley:

14 Likes

AAAHH me on the east coast reading this as I’m about to go to bed

Also its more than likely it will crash when decisions come out because there are 140k freshman applicants. When I applied for fall 2016 there was only 97k freshman applicants and the portal still crashed… and i checked hours after they came out. So be patient and try to relax and do your normal routine tomorrow. Rooting for you all!

6 Likes

East coast person here, I can’t go to sleep now…

2 Likes

Hahah looks like a long night for us! So close yet so far…

I have a tennis match tomorrow too!!! I’m going to be thinking about my decision alllll day ahhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

I applied for theatre (musical emphasis) as well and I’m international. No callback, no interview whatsoever… I’m so scared

Omg good luck! Hopefully that’ll be a nice distraction! I’m gonna get a haircut so at least I’ll look ok in the rxn video ahahah.

Good luck in your match!

1 Like

pls i have a full day long doctors appointment tomorrow im gonna be so nervous the entire time

I gave one last look at the viewbook and read through it going “this is so me”. Hopefully that’s the case tomorrow!

1 Like

Tomorrow will definitely be an interesting day. I really do wish the best for everyone on this thread. Lots of great info and conversations ever since I joined a few months ago.

UCLA is definitely my top choice so getting in would be great. Fingers crossed my supplemental questionnaire was good enough lol. But, if not, that’s ok because luckily I got into UCSB :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wait so decisions are getting released tomorrow?

1 Like