UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

anyone know around what time will they release the decision tomorrow?

Yep. An Alumni Scholarship reader on this thread confirmed it. Also, the applicant portal is down and will be available tomorrow evening.

i’d guess 5 pm, since thats the end of the work day

Thank you so much! Hopefully the haircut brings you good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

The portal is down. Decision are coming guys.

1 Like

Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap
U-clap-clap-clap
C-clap-clap-clap
L-clap-clap-clap
A-clap-clap-clap
U-C-L-A-Fight-fight-fight!!

Sending good vibes to all!

9 Likes

Hi Guys!
I am new to signing up for this but I been looking at this forum since Sept. and honestly, I would like to thank you all for sharing information with one and another. All of you helped me with the information I didn’t even know of and you all seem to always calm me down when I get scared! Thank you so much and truly from the bottom of my heart I hope all of your children or if your a senior like me get the results you want! I want to return the favor and share one of my favorite quotes with you, “And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” it’s from The Alchemist, I really like the meaning of it and think of it as good luck, I hope you do too! Good Luck and Thank You So Much Again!

41 Likes

Such a lovely post :slight_smile: I wish you all the best luck with all you plan to achieve!!! Fingers crossed for everyone for awesome news!!! :tada: :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Doesn’t matter for 9th-grade classes. Those don’t go in the UC GPA. It is only 10th and 11th-grade classes.

1 Like

I’ve never felt so scared about a decision before… good luck to everyone tomorrow! Remember that you will end up at the place that’s best for you - whether that’s UCLA or not. You’re all amazing and will continue to do astounding things wherever you go.

11 Likes

Are there any indicators by any chance of an acceptance/rejection?

nope! just gotta wait for decisions to be uploaded unfortunately :confused:

Does anyone’s portal say that it will be down until Friday evening?

2 Likes

yes

yes, it is unavailable!

maybe they are releasing the decisions friday evening then? i’m so nervous

Yes it happens to me

It was just an additional two essays and midyear grades UCLA requested of me. If you didn’t get it, it seems that you’re an automatic accept or an automatic reject. The questionnaire was supplemntary information.

1 Like

Hopefully, they will go far into the tourney.

Thanks for the good vibes!!

Omg haha that’s terrifying, thank you!