UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

ah what really? I did not get any request from ucla

Me neither! I think it goes to a pretty small percentage of applicants.

The scary thing is, it literally went straight to my spam folder. I NEVER check my spam folder. Miraculously, I did. THE DAY IT WAS DUE. I had to finish it by midnight. It was a miracle.

1 Like

Less than 12 hours ( give or take) until decisions are out. I don’t have much hope after uci, ucd and ucsb rejections but I’m hoping for good news for all of you talented, amazing people! And whether you get in or not I’m so proud of you for getting this far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

23 Likes

Would just like to say: good luck to everyone today and no matter the result, you will be successful wherever you go. I don’t know any of you guys, but its been nice talking to you all and learning so much info! once again, good luck everyone today and hope you all get accepted:)

10 Likes

Would just like to say: good luck to everyone today and no matter the result, you will be successful wherever you go. I don’t know any of you guys, but its been nice talking to you all and learning so much info! once again, good luck everyone today and hope you all get accepted:)

That was supposed

8 Likes

The predicted time is 5 pm pst or 8 pm est correct?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

ahaha I’ve seen you on almost every thread i’m on

haha you might have…I have applied to a TON of universities so the chances of a major overlap are quite high.

1 Like

Are you the one who has lots APs and got 1560 SAT in the HS sophomore year? I saw a parent posted it. Maybe UC schools knew you guys are very good and will end up at another top school so they want to give more chance to others.

It is a hard year. Maybe UCLA will surprise you today. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I am not, but I wish UCLA still suprises me haha :joy:

5 Likes

UCSB & UCD release time were before 7 pm est.

2 Likes

ooooo today might be the big day can’t wait for this page to get flooded with joy and sadness LOL

2 Likes

oooo! the application status page is unavailable it says it will be back up this evening it says hehehehe get pumped people

1 Like

more like get scared lollllll i literally haven’t been contacted by ucla for any scholarships or supplemental essays my mind is going into an auto reject mode

3 Likes

i’m so excited and nervous!

really hoping that the portal doesn’t crash tonight!!

2 Likes

dont worry im sure its like that for most of us (including myself)

umich, uiuc, cornell, cal to name a few :0

Applying to UCLA reminds me of that quote…”Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land amongst the stars.”

Being that UCLA is the most applied to college, there will be a lot of heartbreak today. But the fact that you’re applying to UCLA must mean that you’ve done great things and I’m sure you’ll continue to be great wherever you end up!

Good luck to all! Hoping for lots of happy posts here!

20 Likes