UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

everyone’s portal is down. Please, read previous posts before writing yours.

7 Likes

Don’t snap at people lmao im so deadd

5 Likes

ik hahha geez im sorry

4 Likes

I’m not snapping on people, it’s just that this question has been asked at least five times this evening. I do not really understand, why you can not scroll a couple of posts back and understand what is being discussed and happening before asking a question.

7 Likes

Here’s the point: Almost everybody on this forum will not be admitted. That’s fine. It’s happening in 7 hours, (allegedly). That’s all their is to it! There’s no reason talking about gpa or anything because youre decision has already been made.

9 Likes

bruhhh you’ve been telling other people to chill for asking questions

1 Like

curious - of the 130k applications +/- ----- is there a % allocated to instate vs OSS?

does anybody know exactly what time ucsb and ucd decisions came out?

UCD was like 4:30pm pst

1 Like

For UCSB, I got my decision at around 2:30pm pst

2 Likes

Good luck everyone, hang in there @10s4life!

I gotta give credit to UCLA for being the masters of announcing decisions - they nail it everytime and ontime - even with 100K+ applicants. Bravo to their CS/technical folks. Hope you all land where you want to - but 130K apps, wowza.

6 Likes

I have a question. So I am an international applicant, with domestic us citizenship ( so domestic student with foreign credentials) and via condit bill, can classify for UC instate tuition. I was just wondering for UCLA or any UC, is my chance equal to an instate student or an intl student?

what type of math did you just do😭 yes, a lot of people will probably be rejected but to say almost everyone is literally such a stretch.

3 Likes

We are east coast (WV) here and my daughter received her acceptance at UCD email at 6:07 PM yesterday

3 Likes

It was before 7 pm est. I thought the result would come out today and didn’t expect it. After getting email from USD around 6:40pm, I tried to log in my portal but the system was slooow.

I’ve been crying all week over uc rejections. Hopefully I cry today but it’s an acceptance instead. :+1: positive vibes for happy tears

15 Likes

I got into UCD at around 2:40pm PST yesterday

1 Like

good luck! good things are coming your way!!

1 Like

I’m a college student who applied to UCLA last year and my decision came out on 3/20 at 5:12pm. Here’s a video that includes the timestamps for my other decisions (I hope this helps (: ) (realistic) College Decision Reactions 2020!!! UC, CSU, Johns Hopkins, Boston University, & more... - YouTube

6 Likes

Positive vibes for all :slight_smile:

3 Likes