UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

The UC’s have capped the # of enrolled OOS/International students. 18% is for most of the campuses but a few campuses such as UCB and UCLA are around 22%. The majority of the spots are allocated to in-state students but unfortunately the bulk of the applicants are in-state vs. OOS/International.

2 Likes

good luck everyone !!

1 Like

is this PST or EST?

how do y’all know for sure it’s going to be out today?

PST, I’m from California.

1 Like

Ive been following this chat since February but I just decided to make an account. I am a first-gen college student so the information on here has been really helpful, good luck to all of you!

7 Likes

I applied to UCLA Nursing but I got rejected from Irvine so I’m expecting the worst but who knows.

You can gauge your chances as an International or Domestic non-resident applicant by toggling around on this UC info site:

3 Likes

Don’t give up lol, I got rejected from UCI but got into UCSD and waitlisted at UCLA. College admissions can be really random.

1 Like

Thank you! I did get the Jan Alumni invite so I guess that’s something right?

1 Like

thank you

What school did you choose?

I’m at UCSD right now :slight_smile: I decided to not accept the UCLA waitlist offer because UCSD has more opportunities for my major.

Congrats. You seemed very emotional about that acceptance so that was my guess.

Hope you are loving it.

yee, UCSD is awesome so far !!

u guys the varsity blues documentary just showed up on my recommended in netflix so guess we’re watching then LOL

1 Like

Did you ever receive the alumni invite before you got your decision?

Oh I’m applying to nursing to! Got accepted to Uci for nursing, but I’ve heard of ppl getting into UCLA but not Uci so don’t give up hope! I’ll pray that we both get in!

2 Likes

Yeah, I got the alumni invite

1 Like

for Davis, I got my decision sometime at 2pm PST But closer to 3 than 2