UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Congratulations to your daughter! Awesome program.

1 Like

I don’t see a finance section

1 Like

My D got in Computational Biology. She also Got into UCSB, UCSD, UCD, UCR, UCI waitlisted. We are going to reject all so that those seat can sooner be allocated to someone in waiting list. Praying for all of you to get into your dreamschool.

6 Likes

Yayyyyy!! I was checking this UCLA forum to see if your twins were accepted to UCLA (after reading your postings on other UC forums)! SOOOO Happy for you all!!

3 Likes

Accepted Biochemistry OOS from Texas!

3 Likes

Any opinions on where my D should go now that she got rejected from UCLA for DMA? She got accepted to VCU, CSULB, CSUF, UCI, SDSU, waiting on USC but don’t have high hopes. Wants to be a digital artist for movies/video games. Any input would be appreciated

Can someone help where to find Regents on the portal?

2 Likes

Instate or OOS?

I think they have as the usually pitch some of their Alumni to read the Regent Scholar candidate essays within a week of admission announcements. I believe the Regent Scholars were already accepted before today.

rejected… drama, international, ib 38/45 predicted

Congrats!!! My twins got in also.

6 Likes

My son was rejected but I have a question. His first choice major was at TFT for Film and TV and his second choice was at the CS for English. Was he even considered for his second choice?

I’ll throw my 2 cents UCI. My daughter loves it there and they have a lot of resources at UCI.

I don’t think so

I don’t have a child applying this year so I don’t know if the format changed. You have to create an account with a two step authentication in order to see the financial section. Have you already done that?

Accepted OOS from MO!

4 Likes

Congrats on UCSD! Wasn’t that one of his top picks?

I got waitlisted- OOS. When I accept my spot on the waitlist I can also submit fall grades right?

I got accepted to UCLA but they didn’t send me an email or anything… I’m scared that they made a mistake. Did anyone else get an email from them?

6 Likes

I was rejected