UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

apparently it was a really small wave

1 Like

If the first wave is a really small one than yield must have been pretty high this year

1 Like

i feel like since it was engineering it doesnt matter bc they release their decisions differently from l&s anyway

1 Like

idk about chemistry tho

1 Like

Damn. I applied for ChemE (intl)

oh, you got this dont worry :slight_smile: Iā€™m not completely sure anyway its just a guess

1 Like

Thanks. U got this too. Iā€™m not too worried about it because I am happy with the school Iā€™m committed to. I just hate getting rejected I guess lol

1 Like

lol tbh same tho

1 Like

Have there been any accepts for Pre-Political Science majors?

1 Like

thatā€™s kinda susā€¦ how come no one has come out and said that theyā€™ve gotten off anywhere?

1 Like

How many people got off?

1 Like

exactly, they always did engineering different from l&s. i think weā€™ll have to wait until may 3rd for the l&s wave to come out.

1 Like

I feel like no one got off yet everyoneā€™s capping

Frr

that person for engineering at least was referring to the small batch of students in Early Aprilā€¦ idk about chem tho

1 Like

I mean if itā€™s just people from EE saying they got off then it makes sense because they rarely accept anyone and theyā€™re the only ones so far that are said to have released their numbers. Since they didnā€™t take anyone off the waitlist according to last yearā€™s thread for EE Iā€™m choosing to take this as a good sign for LS.

1 Like

is that all the EE that they are taking off the list or could there be more?

1 Like

There definitely could be more spots but all Iā€™m saying is that if they have spots then LS definitely has spots. Theyā€™re even accepting before commitment day which indicates their yield is lower than usual. Itā€™s looking to be a better year than usual for EEs.

3 Likes

Can someone send the link where people are getting in for engineering? Also do they ever accept people off the waitlist for undecided and not their major?

1 Like

ya i really hope undeclared LS isnt bad for the waitlist :confused:

2 Likes