UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Looks like never? No one knows…

1 Like

should we call the admissions office or contact our respective admission officers?

1 Like

It’s pretty much useless since they give the same cliched answer but ig you could try calling admissions and let us know

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Can someone call🥺

1 Like

probably zero activity due to Memorial Day weekend. my best bet would be that we won’t hear anything until Tuesday at the earliest

1 Like

At this rate i don’t think we’ll hear at all lmao

1 Like

yeah :disappointed: the chances are so slim lol. Luckily, it’s been easier to detach myself from the idea of UCLA as of late…hope everyone else waiting finds the same closure. We will succeed at whatever school we attend

4 Likes

When is the last day we can receive a reply?

2 Likes

This waitlist will most likely go till august. I highly doubt they will close it tmr

5 Likes

I am reading on the UC site, that June 1 we’ll be notified of the final status: “Fall-term freshman applicants will receive waitlist offers by the end of March, with an opt-in deadline of April 15. You’ll be notified of your final status by June 1.”, at Admissions decisions | UC Admissions.

2 Likes

yeah but some admissions people have said it would go on for longer and this might have been written before they were certain about how long the waitlist process would take.

2 Likes

This new messages was posted on the status page:

"** Note: Not all decisions have been made for students on the waitlist. **

Decisions will be made on a rolling basis and will be posted here on our decision site. Please continue to check back. An email will also be sent to notify you once a decision has been made."

4 Likes

Bruh why they giving us hope like this

4 Likes

your status page, or on the UC general page?

1 Like

Status page

1 Like

oh wow i see it there!!! holy cow. did everyone get this???

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

can everyone send me the discord link, please

1 Like

I saw that too

1 Like