UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Apparently an AO said that they will be accepting barely anyone off the waitlist in the upcoming months…

1 Like

I don’t believe this!
Denial…no!

2 Likes

in state?

Bruh i got a message displaying up in my portal…

**** Note: Not all decisions have been made for students on the waitlist. ****

Decisions will be made on a rolling basis and will be posted here on our decision site. Please continue to check back. An email will also be sent to notify you once a decision has been made.

1 Like

Everyone has this

1 Like

source?

an email to a direct ucla ao

From here on out to august there will be very small micro waves

That’s good bro…I wasn’t trying to instigate a fight lol

1 Like

can you send me a discord link again, please

1 Like

No one?

No one what?

1 Like

Got in

3 Likes

what major? in-state?

@sashaa1 If you use the little arrow buttons in the top right corner of the person’s post, you will understand that they are not saying they got in. They were merely asking if “no one” “got in.”

3 Likes

Hi all, do you guys know when will the result of ucla waitlist come out? I’m super impatient now to hear back from them.

Lmao I couldn’t help but laugh at this. I don’t mean it in a mean way, I’m just so frustrated with UCLA. But to answer your question, no one knows for sure

2 Likes

ah fine, but how do we know if they alrd give us an answer? by email?

2 Likes

They send an email saying your status has been updated

2 Likes

We have kept this in the back burner and moved on, with the committed college’s online placement tests, sending AP/IB scores, orientation, course selections, etc. In addition, if your committed college is in a small town (like UIUC, Purdue), definitely one is already late if hotel bookings are not done yet. So better to move on now.

3 Likes