UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

This makes sense since there was oos movement today, 5/6

5 Likes

On May 3

im international and im getting so worried now, hoping there are more intl waves !!!

3 Likes

I also got off the waitlist for bioengineering at 8 am pst. South African student. I received no email. I checked here, reddit and my portal every 2 hours for the past week and today an acceptance popped up to my surprise.

9 Likes

congrats!

1 Like

when will you need confirm?

so happy for you Bulo!!

No hope for me, I applied for CS :(((

My son got off the WL at UCLA this morning. Instate, engineering

13 Likes

Congrats! Was there an email? Or just portal update?

2 Likes

This is def the first IS waitlist acceptance i’ve seen. Congrats!

7 Likes

First one I’ve seen too! Is there another site where people post if they got in? I’m assuming Reddit.

I’ve had the hardest time finding any current UCLA waitlist info on Reddit. Does anyone know if there is a specific subreddit or community? Thanks

Yes, a few people have posted their waitlist acceptances to this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/rxur7n/uc_los_angeles_rd_megathread/

You can subscribe to the thread to get notifications of new top-level comments.

6 Likes

He got an email at 7:20 this am to check his portal. Another kid at his school also got in today. He also is an engineering major.

7 Likes

Thanks, that’s awesome! Congratulations again!

2 Likes

Hopefully we wake up to a sweet surprise!

5 Likes

any international admits?? feeling so anxious :,)

I’ve seen one yesterday, but only one.

I have seen 2 International student acceptances from the waitlist so far. If you select the magnifying glass on the top right hand corner of this page, click on “in this topic” and enter in a keyword, it will search this discussion.

4 Likes