UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

oh my school runs on trimesters and i got a few B’s first tri (which is fine imo) but i got the C second tri…and when the loci was due we had just started third tri so I didnt think it was worth reporting😅

thank you

From what I’ve seen so far, I think so. There was a pattern of seeing just international students coming out one day, and then OOS another. Today it seems like both OOS and intl decisions were released. But the only time I’ve seen instate decisions come out, it was only in the school of engineering and no other decisions came out that day

3 Likes

This one seems to be a popular major. My son is waiting as well :sweat_smile:

Maybe in state is just on fridays. 5/13 would make sense

3 Likes

hope so. from the discussions on cc and reddit the only in-state acceptances posted were college of engineering, but only two so idk if there are more for not just l&s (probably bulk of decisions) but college of engineering as well.

4 Likes

it could also be because there will be plenty of in-state waitlist acceptances than oos and international, but that’s just my theory

1 Like

This year had the same pattern as the year before
Don’t expect much

I know this may be small but if I got two B’s in community college courses (discrete math and calc 2, since my school does not offer calc bc), does it count as a hit to last semester’s grades?

1 Like

UC transferable CC classes are included in the Senior year GPA but 2B’s is fine plus they are college courses after all.

we don’t know if pattern will be the same as last year, it is unpredictable

5 Likes

Those who got off the waitlist, did you get Both an email AND an update in the portal? Or just an email message?

from previous posts ucla sends an email along with a portal update

1 Like

I heard some in state could be releasing today, can anyone confirm?

1 Like

I got an email letting me know that there was an update to my portal.

Instate?

no im oos

In the morning?

yeah, 10:20 am est to be exact

1 Like

Were you accepted?