UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

Yes, I plan on attending. I’m currently committed to UC Davis!

2 Likes

Any update in the portal?

Congratulations!!

1 Like

He has not yet decided. He’ll make a choice in the next day or so.

1 Like

Please let us know. Appreciate it. I am sure some of us would like to try contact the school that your son does not choose.

2 Likes

Hello, I was waitlisted from UC Davis and subsequently rejected from the waitlist. Do you think it’s possible for me to contact the school so I can have ur spot at Davis?

1 Like

Hello! I heard from a friend that he was rejected off the waitlist at UCLA. I’m still in the waitlist right now. Was anyone else rejected off the waitlist or everyone is still in the same ballpark as me and my friend was the odd one out?

2 Likes

The portal is just a standard congratulations/acceptance letter now!

Thank you!!

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it works. I believe you can submit an appeal?

The thing is, is that you cannot submit an appeal from the waitlist. The waitlist for UC Davis is closed based on what I’ve heard. So idk how they will fill ur spot. I’m thinking that if I do ask tho It will be a good idea.

Friend and you in-state or OOS?

I am still in the waitlist as well. Can this friend show you his portal so you can verify he was actually rejected?

Yea my friend showed me his letter and it has the standard top but the waitlist “Like many universities…” thing is gone and was replaced with “each application is unique…” which wasn’t there before. What is strange is that he never got an email and only checked when I asked him to since I saw people get in. I actually never got an email before when I was initially waitlisted. Hopefully this is a good sign we are all still in the waitlist?

D22 still on waitlist L&S instate

2 Likes

Yep! both Instate freshmen doing Poli Sci and Financial Math (my friend)

Yes, I believe it is a good sign. What is your major? I am bio so L&S

1 Like

Poli Sci!

1 Like

Cool, hope we can get in!

Wishing everyone luck! There’s still a chance guys (hopefully)

4 Likes