UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

try not to stress too much!! tomorrow will come either way, try to relax for now

2 Likes

Has anyone called admissions to ask when transfer decisions will be out?

2 Likes

Praying for everyone!

7 Likes

has anybody tried the appeal link yet?

Just tried, “Freshmen appeals are no longer being accepted at this time.” What does this mean…

Ah damn, because the link was for freshman appeals. We need a new link for transfer one in order for this to accurately work

Ahhh makes sense, but why did the link showed in process of reviewing earlier? Even after all the first-year decisions were out already?

honestly, I have no idea but i totally get you. This stress is driving me insane i feel like ive grown out a few grey hairs in the process. Like i dont even have high hopes i just wanna KNOW damn

It’s so frustrating to keep waiting for a date still unknown… It would be so much better if they just tell us when would they be releasing the decision. But I guess the trick won’t work for us anymore - I just looked up and the UCLA website says the appeal link for transfer won’t be available until May 1st :frowning:

1 Like

Yes I was just looking at that too. I agree it is so so so frustrating this wait is honestly soooooo stressful, idk why they cant be like good old UCB or UCSB that tell us an exact date, I hate anticipating until every friday of april i feel like throwing up rn LMAOOO and if its today we still have like 18 hours to go breuh :slight_smile:

It’s literally 12:40 am and I don’t know if I can sleep tonight knowing tomorrow might make or break where I go to college, I feel like If I try the appeal link i’ll just end up hurting my feelings so i’m just gonna stick to the 5pm decision. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow :pleading_face:

1 Like

Same, my nerves are all over the place

Did you apply as a freshman applicant ever? Maybe that’s why

I never did. This my first time applying to UCLA

Same here. I’m an out-of-state student and I know the acceptance rate for me is lower than applying for ivies.

omg twins! im from jersey! what major did you apply to and from where?

I’m in PA rn and I applied Econ

When decision will posted ?

literally no idea :smiling_face_with_tear:

I thought I saw someone say they are coming out at 5