UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Uci came out at 6 last week so if they’re not out by 6 then I don’t think they’ll come out today

Is the portal down? I tried logging in to my application status and it says my record is not found….

mine works, did you type something wrong. that happens when I put the wrong number in

Mine is working

No I put everything in right…. When I tried the appeal link yesterday it said my application was being reviewed so idk why it’s saying there’s no record found now

Refresh your page, and make sure everything is correct. Mine did that like a week ago and once I refreshed it was good.

Mine is working

I tried it on my computer and it works now. False alarm haha

that was scary LOL

Damn, maybe it’s not today. I still see the option to withdraw your application. This usually disappears when decisions are going to be released, but idk if this changed

With uci decisions last week I don’t think my portal ever went down but we’ll see today

My son applied to UCI and has not heard anything yet. Did u get accepted? Or do you know if they come out in batches?

We were told UCI decisions will be released in batches - with TAG decisions first.

2 Likes

Going a bit crazy all of this waiting, and then will have to make a decision so quickly. I know the UC schools got a lot of applications but UofMich, Cal Poly did too and he heard back from them weeks ago. Ugh! Good Luck to everyone!

I got in though tag which gets notified first. There should be another round of decisions today.

good morning everyone, just saw someone on zeemee send an email that was apparently sent to transfer scholarship readers, in which it said decisions will be released 27th :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think I know which email you’re talking about but it’s said to be fake

Okay, good, thank you so much for replying im over here melting from stress

does anyone know from previous years if the applicant portal goes down the day of? or a few hours before decisions?

Usually a few hours before decisions are released. So probably like 2-3 pm or something.