UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Ya, the article I’m linking below says that UCLA alone received 10,000 more freshman applicants this year. So it makes the most sense to push transfers back

Does anyone know what other UC’s are releasing decisions today?

Yes I tagged UCI and heard back last week. I think by the 23rd everyone else will know!

I know someone who works at UCB and told me that the 23rd of April is when UCSD, UCLA, and UCB release their decisions.

I applied to UCR and was accepted on March 6th, tagged UCI and was accepted some time last week and I think the rest we will know by next Friday/Saturday. I think UCI though is releasing in batches versus the others release at the same time.

I know this waiting is painful but hopefully this helps!

1 Like

berkeley is on the 22, not the 23

2 Likes

1 Like

This is 2021 sir

2 Likes

Davis will release today and roll over the weekend, I just spoke to admissions. They said later in the day so probably 5PM

2 Likes

Right but I am posting this on here because it has lined up with the UC’s that I have already heard back from, to the exact date.

I would assume to adjust the 23rd to the 22nd so that it is a friday release date since this was last year. My neighbor who works at Berkeley admissions told me decisions are always released the third week of April.

1 Like

Yeah that would make sense! Good luck!

Good luck to you mam

Thank you, good luck to you too.

Hi All- the email regarding the transfer decision release date is not fake, it is exactly what I was referencing a few days ago, but didn’t have the letter myself. I wanted to mention it as soon as I heard because I hate all of the stress that everyone is going through waiting not knowing. We are in the same boat. Please relax and have fun tonight. You have all worked so hard to get to this point.

5 Likes

Someone on Reddit said they called and UCLA confirmed that the scholarships will not be reviewed tomorrow. Likely will be released the 27th.

1 Like

https://alumni.ucla.edu/ im really confused cause the website still says the review is on the 16th? wouldn’t they have updated it by now ?

3 Likes

that’s not possible because the office is closed today

1 Like

Here’s the thread: Reddit - Dive into anything

damn this really sucks cos ucla coming out today was the only thing keeping me going to wait long enough for cal

same :frowning:

Also would they actually list the decision release day in writing in an email? That doesn’t seem likely but :woman_shrugging:t2: