UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Last year, the portal was down around 11 AM.

No decisions today guys :frowning:

the email is real, it’s just a few people on discord who were denying it that called it fake

in 2020 the portal wasn’t down until 4 pm, and the decisions came around 5 so I feel like theres still a chance of decisions coming out today! But also idk

1 Like

Anyone have a pic of the email saying its releasing the 27th?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Damn, that’s unfortunate. Well rip LOL

idk this email just seems sketchy. One main red flag for me: what overwhelming response are they talking about? There were fewer transfer applicants this year.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought too

Not gonna lie, that email looks pretty official. Until then, we can only hope they release decisions today, but I think we’re in for another 2 weeks sadly :frowning:

@Gumbymom Can you verify if this email looks legit? I don’t think I can handle waiting another 2 weeks for decisions…

Yeah because if it was fake then how would they get the emails of the volunteers. This sucks

if the portal has not shut down by 4 today, lets assume the decision will not be today

3 Likes

Currently, the event date still hasn’t changed on their website. So for now let’s hope for the best!!

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t think some students trying to fake an email would type up something this sophisticated and detailed

igloo may be right after all ;(

1 Like

I just don’t get the “overwhelming response” statement. Apps were down by nearly 3,500. Makes no sense to me, but we’ll see what happens at 5 pm today.

4 Likes

I’m assuming because there were so many freshman applicants it caused the whole transfer admission process to be pushed back.

2 Likes

I am not an alumni scholarship reader but @10s4life was one last year. Might want PM him.

1 Like

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Welp, guess we’re stuck here until the 27th

1 Like