UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

That is a really interesting question tho! I am going to visit UCLA next week, I hope I would meet some of the admission officer to show what kind of person I am haha.

Does anyone here have any experience with minor errors on the UC application? I noticed that my app seems to be missing a non-transferable remedial course (trig) from my first semester, and I’m wondering if something like this might cause any issues.

Forgot to post on here but…
Accepted to UCLA - Cog sci
Gpa: 4.0

1 Like

Edit: Go Bruins!

Anyone here gonna do the Transfer Summer Program?

I had a 4.0, did you end up getting in?

Does anyone have the transfer discord??

is there a thread for waitlist

1 Like

did you get in?

hey thanks but the link is not working

Hi,

I’ve seen my class level on MyUCLA that “not determined” is that mean i could not be a junior? Or is it normal…

Could you resend the link for the waitlists! Thanks

1 Like

So. What is everyone looking forward to at UCLA this fall? New friends, learning new ideals?

DD is on the waitlist, I was checking the registrations site for Fall and many of the classes are now full - anyone know if they reserve some seats for the folks they accept off of the waitlist?

They reserve spots for first time freshman and transfer student orientation sessions. So as long as your student clears the waitlist before the orientation sessions she’s good. Just an FYI, it appears that some classes in the College (of letters and sciences) can be hard to get. Many kids have similar career goals (premed, Econ, Psychology, comp sci) and find it hard navigating their enrollment periods. My kid is in Engineering, and has not had a problem enrolling in classes but premed friends have. Good luck to your daughter!

1 Like

Just want to let all the people on the transfer waitlist know that there’s still hope! My nephew was just accepted off of the waitlist this morning!!! From Ohlone to UCLA Pre-Economics, was already accepted by UCD TAG and was previously committed to UC Irvine.

1 Like

Got off the waitlist and accepted into UCLA for pre-economics

5 Likes

What does H2H mean? don’t see that defined anywhere , thanks!!

Not sure who you are asking this question to but I believe it is UCI’s Honors to Honors program.

https://honors.uci.edu/transfer/