UCs: ECs/volunteer section

The main EC I spend the most time on- easily 8 hrs/week (a branch of an organization and a club on campus for immigrant rights) - I mainyl did as an upperclassman. I’d contacted the organization to start the program end of my sophomore year, and we did planning then through the summer. We officially recruited members early august of my junior year, did a pilot program, became a club my second-semester junior year, and continued ever since.

Should I write 10th, 11th, 12th or 11th,12th for my application? I think it looks a lot better if I right 10th but since I only started at the end of my sophomore year, I’m not sure if that ‘counts’. (I also know UCs verify all your ECs, and while I was involved as a sophomore, I can’t ‘prove it’).

UC’s do not verify all EC’s from all applicants, they do a random sampling. That said since most of the planning was started the Summer before Junior year, I would say 11th-12th for that EC and have the club advisor sign a statement that you started during the Summer.