UCSB and Davis portal doesn't show all SAT test scores?!

It only shows the highest composite scores, even though the UC app says my official scores from all testing dates have been received.

Im worried because my lower composite score is only 10 points lower but the math score is 50 points higher, and I’m an engineering applicant.

2030 - 630 CR 720 M 680 W
2040 - 630 CR 670 M 740 W

Obviously the first score is better for engineering but BOTH davis and UCSB portals do not show they have received the first score even though collegeboard says they sent that score and the UC app says it has been received.

What do I do?

I self reported the 2030 score by the way…will they see that even though they haven’t officially received that?

UCSB also does not show my subject test scores.

I may be wrong, but I believe this is because UC’s do not superscore (even though they require you to send all scores), but they use the highest composite score.

Bump!

Bump!

Did you take one of your SAT’s in December? For Davis, all my scores show up, but for SB, none of my December scores appear(physics SAT ll).

Yeah my subject test scores show for Davis but not for SB. Maybe they are there but we just can’t see them.

Just to clarify, the test that doesn’t show up for SB was the one you took in December, right?

Same thing happened with me, but at Riverside, Davis, Irvine, and SB. I just got off the phone with UCR, and they said they’d get back to me by tomorrow. Apparently it’s an individual campus error. I recommend just calling the campus and asking.

@Dynasty‌ yes. December test shows up on Davis’ portal but not Santa Barbara’s. Also, do test scores that aren’t your highest composite not show, because mine don’t?

I have a similar issue, but my lower composite, which is only 20 less than my higher composite test score, is the one on the UCSB portal.

I noticed the same problem, but in the Berkeley portal it shows that they’ve received all of my scores, so it’s probably just that Santa Barbara and Davis are showing you the scores they’re using for your application. I don’t think it’s any thing to get worried about.