Umiami Documents?

<p>So, after preparing a perfect application for hours, I ended up accidentally sending it to the wrong miami building. I sent it to the "miami circle". It was a bizarre mistake, mostly at fault by the horrible office/computer system at the apartment I'm staying at. At this time in my life I do not have the access to my own computer/printer/internet. </p>

<p>So long story short I quickly googled umiami address and rushedly put down the first thing that came up because I had to walk to the post office before it closed. I only realized I had the wrong address two days ago. I sent this package before Jan 1st.</p>

<p>So, now, before I humiliate myself by asking office of admissions if I have to resend this because of my sad little moment there, i think maybe my documents were forwarded by miami circle to the office of international admissions because my umiam account says that they received my transcripts/secondary school report.</p>

<p>But does this just mean the received my common app school report? Or does the umiami account only track/update you on the status of mailed items?? If it is for only paper documents that means it successfully went through!! If it is simply counting the transcripts uploaded onto my common app, I am not so confident it went through.</p>

<p>So anyone know if the account is just for paper items?</p>

<p>THANKSS <33</p>

<p>Honestly, in this situation I would just call. It won’t hurt you, but it will give you peace of mind.</p>

<p>(FWIW, I think the guys who runs Miami Circle works in the admission office, so it probably got there - but just to be safe, couldn’t hurt to call!)</p>