Congrats!!

2 Likes

Villanova. And thanks - Go Blue!!

4 Likes

no official date; we’ll know by the end of the month :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

No surprise there. That’s the response they’re giving everywhere

3 Likes

@Knowsstuff @sushiritto
My D23 has applied for EA (Ross). I have tried finding info regarding OOS merit scholarships. Looks like there are some available thru UM, LSA and Ross. But I have not been able to get a clear cut number + $ value. If you can give me some info I would appreciate it! Thanks!

These are far and very few between. If your counting on merit aid, I would not call the scholarship office and ask. I think there are like under a100 of these but please call first and ask.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Just read lsa 40 merit scholarships yearly for oos. Prospective Students | U-M LSA Scholarships.

Each student is evaluated for merit also automatically.

Thanks! Looks like at least the LSA ones are max $20,000 for OOS

1 Like

Yes but your chances of winning the lottery are much better… Lol​:grin::1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

so u apply for scholarships now?? i applied to CofE. can someone please advise me? I’m OOS

1 Like

Totally agree, first lottery : get admitted to Ross!

4 Likes

Everyone that applies will be considered for something. You don’t have to do anything. If your able to get financial aid, Michigan does give financial aid but just won’t meet need. But I have known oos students getting $20,000-35,000/year.

There are other national scholarships mostly for minorities to look into if that applies. Quest bridge is a big one

1 Like

I have been through this cycle three times now - all of them went to UMich. I have zero skin in the game at this point and here I am.

9 Likes

Almost the start of the new week and decisions could come out any day now. How is everyone feeling right now? Definitely anxious but so excited!

4 Likes

Ready for some decisions. Especially if they involve the word “congratulations.”

10 Likes

Me too haha. I’m pretty much convinced they’re not coming until Friday but still have the nervous energy because it’s so close!!

4 Likes

Do they ever historically do a non Friday?

I believe it was on a Thursday or Wednesday just three years ago.

1 Like

Yes.
Look up about 20 posts but it won’t happen. Plan on Friday… (putting a lot on this here)… :wink:

2 Likes

How did your kids like Michigan and what did /are they majoring in?

1 Like