UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

so will friday be the day? also when does ross come out?

1 Like

The 3rd and final round of Ross decisions is scheduled for Friday 4/14 5 PM EST. That is known.

Personally, I think it’s Friday for RD, but I’ve been wrong so many times, please don’t bet the house on it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Does Michigan pre-announce on social or via email before the actual decision arrives or do they just send an email saying the decision is available?

none of the above. you just have to check the portal or find out here that decisions are out.

An email is sent a couple hours after it is posted if the decision has not been accessed on the portal.

So for this group it seems like they don’t send emails, but they actually do :rofl:

4 Likes

So are we thinking def not tomorrow?

I think no one knows. LSA Honors still shows their deadline as April 5 and you can’t apply until admitted. No way they can keep that deadline if decisions don’t go out soon.

And one would hope that Honors and Admissions are talking.

What if Honors/Scholarships are only for EA admitted students?

1 Like

What time do decisions drop, if they do drop tomorrow

Typically Friday drops have been around 3:00 PM EST.

3 Likes

See if your son can log in for an admitted student’s tour using his log in info for his portal. People are reporting they can see and select

My son can login and select admitted student day

I think it’s available to all who have an account. RD folks can access it too.

2 Likes

Where do you go to see if you can log in to admitted student tour??

enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/porta/campus_tours_admitted

oops, enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/portal/campus_tours_admitted

Has anyone not been able to access it?

1 Like

everyone can access it - you don’t need to be logged in to access it. It’s a public page.

Why would a student be able to log in and get a congratulations page with the option to sign up for an admitted tour if not a sign of something?

1 Like