UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

Finally got it Good Luck everyone!

No decision yet in the portal…… anyone else?

2 Likes

My son was waitlisted.

did anyone hear back from LEAD scholars? first they said mid-march, then they said late march, but it’s march 31st and i’ve gotten nothing :woman_shrugging:t5: and they said everyone would hear back.

2 Likes

Decision released? Nothing here….

1 Like

Any decision from kinesiology? Nothing here

Thanks!

1 Like

We were wondering the same. We haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

Son rejected over here–pretty much what I expected.

1 Like

Waitlisted kinese oos

Out of State
Daughter was deferred early action but accepted today! Waiting on financial aid package.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath on financial aid. Generally speaking, OOS students are self funded.

1 Like

So OOS students can get financial aid. Many get $20-,35,000. It’s a myth that oos can’t get FA. They don’t meet need but something is better then nothing.

1 Like

If a kid is interested in an ivy, they aren’t going to go to Michigan just because Michigan accepted them first. The order of decision date doesn’t really matter. It just would be nice for applicants to know ahead of time.

Samw

Daughter waitlisted. Does it make sense to send another letter of recommendation? I know they don’t want to receive more information from student, but…

1 Like

Hi @Patrick_Medina … quick question. You mentioned “LSA (applied mathematics)”. The math department has 6 program of study but none of them are labeled “applied mathematics”. Can you please clarify? My son would be applying next year and is interested in applied math

1 Like

Anyone received any communication?
Appreciate sharing here…

No communication received on LEADS here either.

3 Likes

@despo-dad @damibabs Rather than having my daughter refresh her email continuously, I emailed the alumni association to ask about the status of the LEAD Scholars. The students who received it in the first round were emailed on 3/31. There will be a notification that is sent out to everyone on 4/5. Those who didn’t get the first round award will be considered for the second round, with the final notifications going out by 4/28.

2 Likes