UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

okay thank you!

2 Likes

Applicants who apply by 2/20 for first round consideration will hear back regarding their status late March. Students who were not offered a first round scholarship will continue to be considered for second round scholarships and will not need to reapply. All students will receive final scholarship status notification via email by May 12.

Sincerely,
Phyllis Taylor
Assistant Director, LEAD Scholars and Student Recruitment
Alumni Association of the University of Michigan

This is the email we received

5 Likes

That’s interesting, because I received an email from her today that said:

All first round applicants who did not receive a scholarship offer on 3/31, will receive a status update via email on April 5th. We will continue to consider your application during Round 2; there is no need to reapply. All scholarship offers will conclude by April 28.

I think any date past April 29 is too late for students who might be on the fence and waiting to see if this scholarship can make a difference for them financially.

2 Likes

They call it mathematical sciences:

1 Like

Literally me. Dream to get into Michigan for CS (some of my dual enrollment/college classes can transfer over) but I still want to figure out if I’m a good fit for CS (currently a sophomore).

Anyone waiting on Ross?

Yes, we are for DS. Just got accepted to LSA on 3/31, so expecting Ross decision this Friday at 5:00 EST. We went to Campus Day last weekend and loved it!

1 Like

Did your DS get an email from Ross stating the dates of the results. Some people got that email

I’m not sure if he got an email. But we’ve seen it posted (on website I think). I know there were three notification dates. But he wasn’t in LSA until 3/31, so wouldn’t have heard during the other two. I hope there are some slots left. I know Ross is very competitive.

Thanks. I know some people got an email congratulating them on their admission to LSA and to just wait till this Friday for Ross.

did you get the email?

I just checked, we did get the email. So fingers crossed for tomorrow.

We did. Not sure if everyone got it or not

Has Ross released decisions yet?

Yes. DS accepted

3 Likes

At 5 pm

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you

@CaliMomFor2 did your daughter make her decision yet?

D, Admitted SMTD, Dance! :two_hearts: :dancer: :two_hearts: :dancer:

11 Likes