UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Where did you find that??
What part of the friend account?

yes I got in early to gtown hehhee

10 Likes

Can someone please explain what a friend account is and why the decision would be available there?

1 Like

I’m thinking that’s for Graduate admission ?

the friend account basically allows you to make a umich account to view umich utilities. on enrollment connect, you were able to make one

1 Like

Me too. And I already have kids that graduated from Michigan :rofl:. I don’t even have access to my current D’s portal. And she just left for California (5hr flight) How is everyone logging on to kids accounts?

1 Like

It’s probably just nursing.

relaxxx peoppleee, we will get our decision too

Mine just says avavilable links will vary based on application

my DH is ‘89 as well. he’s got one DD who is U of M 2023 and hoping for another one this afternoon!

1 Like

How did u find out

So this is probably a confirmation for the impending decisions?

Take a good nap.

1 Like

Let’s get back to topic. I deleted the post with the personal info,bro we don’t need the back and forth posts telling user to edit or delete.

5 Likes

congrats homie

Are we getting our early action decisions today!

Hi there! There is no specific timeline for release of decisions, but Early Action decisions will be released by no later than the end of January.

Above is twitter message exchange. Not sure if the decisions are coming out today. The replies are cryptic.

Anyone know the EA acceptance rate?

I warned you all up thread. This forum is being monitored. The mods are nice enough to give us some leeway… Don’t mess with that… Soon enough (hopefully) you will all know.

7 Likes

Off topic but wanted to that you and @sushiritto for being our personal travel guides through this process. Y’all have been rlly helpful!!

16 Likes

Thank*