UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

scroll up bro

2 Likes

Are admissions decisions coming out in a rolling fashion? Some of the kids in our town have heard, but not all.

3 Likes

Yep. Either this or next Friday are dates to look at. Some say first week of April. This year has been a bit different. Next 3 weeks will be telling.

4 Likes

you’re going to get your decision on a friday at 3:00 EST, but you won’t know which friday it will be

9 Likes

What % is OOS get into umich?

19.4% two years ago.

I think we can safely expect it to be a little lower this year.

2 Likes

First time first year freshman was 45% of the Class of 2020-2021 per the CDS. International adds about 3-5%.

1 Like

you can’t get deferred in the RD round, I think this might be the case at many schools, because they wouldn’t have time to send out updates to those deferrals since the admission season would be almost over

Not sure tbh, it might just depend on when you submitted your application

I checked under the application status button just now, but mine just says checklist complete lol

Mine also shows checklist complete, which was there at least the last 2-3 I checked

Well, we submitted it Sept 1st…lol…

ah! Not sure then. From what ive heard from someone else on this forum, it looks like they are sending out RD decisions in a few batches. Although you may have submitted ur application in Sept, I think they probably evaluate their early action decisions as they give the results of those in december. Which means that ur application wouldn’t have been looked at until after EA came out. Apparently the first batch of RD decisions went out recently, which means you could be in the coming batches. Best of luck

Thank you. Yes we were deferred EA, and now waiting on pins and needles! Same to you if you are waiting!!

3 Likes

Does anyone know in state LSA acceptance rate?

Overall LSA acceptance rate is 25-27%. And overall acceptance rate was between 23-26% depending on pre-Covid versus last year.

Pre-Covid in-state overall acceptance rates was about 41% +/-. So, if I had to speculate, then the in-state LSA acceptance rate may be right around that number or slightly higher.

1 Like

Wow 41%? That’s higher than I thought it would be. Fingers crossed I’m one of those 4/10 students who get good news :confused:

1 Like

Wait, I applied to Ross and admissions sent me an email that there is an update to my preferred admission status, but I saw no decision and only this message:

Thank you for applying for preferred admission to the Ross School of Business. The application cycle is complete and applicants have been notified of their admission decision. If you have have questions, please contact the Ross School of Business directly via email at RossUndergrad@umich.edu.

Does that mean I got rejected lmao?

1 Like

I did not submit the LOCI form in time, how much do you think that affects me?

do they say anything about nursing?