UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

That’s crappy, did you get wrong info about it or something?

ya, everybody wore suits during my interview

when do we find out our toledo test results??

I think you don’t find out your results until you get accepted, because they accept you into the program and then look at your scores. They aren’t an indicator as to whether or not you get in.

yea they said that they dont look atr the test resulkts when making the decision however if u dont pass u haev to take a special class before u enter

Base on past statistics, (last years accepted candidates feel free to comment) what do you think is the most important criteria for admission

1. ACT scores
  2. SAT scores
  3. SAT II scores
  4. GPA
  5. interview.

Any comments on this issue are appreciated.

Interview
ACT
GPA-school activities

I was accepted last year and am attending the med program.

In order to get an interview, they look at ACT and GPA, after you get the interview, acceptence is based only on the interview.

how many out of staters get in from the interview pool.

I think around 30-40

Ya man i had to wear a suit and all. I hated it man. i hope they dont look at the toledo cause i think i did bad on it.

wait and how many out of staters get interviews?

i think around 100

cooldude1818: Can you please post your stats. Class rank, ACT/SAT, GPA, how the interview went etc. etc.
Thanks

hm, i dont think my first interview with the md went too well but the second one was good. sure rejection?

also, how do you know if it went well

You really don’t know if it went well or not, it’s tough to predict.

yea same here my interview with the md was kinda shkay but i nailed hte second one…i duno i think we hear from them in late march

Does any one know when they would end interviewing ? can some of you post future interview dates ?

Is anyone else starting to get nervous? I had my interview way back in november and so I’ve kinda put the whole thing out of my mind, but today I realized, wow I find out in a month. I get freaked out just thinking about it and how even if I do get in, how I am going to pay for it, or whether I want to goto Mizzou with all my girls.
Anyways, there was a point to this post. Has anyone received housing info? I was accepted to UMKC back in October but I haven’t heard anything about signing up for dorms. Are the med students guaranteed suite rooms. Cuz I’m going to be very upset if I end up with a community bathroom.

I interviewed then also. Did you interview for Conley at Mizzou? When do we find that out? I am leaning toward UMKC. I think we will receive dorm information sometime soon. The way I understand it, they reserve room at the new dorm for the med students.

I applied for the Conley Scholars but one of my teachers didn’t send off their recommendation in time. So all my stuff didn’t get there until Feb. 6. I got an email finally saying they had all my application materials and that they would notify me if I received an interview, but I haven’t heard anything from them yet. I also think I prefer UMKC, but who knows. It seems like I can’t make up my mind anymore.