UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

It really depends what exactly you’re comparing. If you’re an in-state resident of Missouri, the UMKC BA/MD program may be worth it, but there are other factors to take into consideration. Just as an anecdotal note, with respect to what I’ve noticed during my time and in the years since, in-state students at the UMKC BA/MD program tended to be happier at baseline than out-of-state students who came to the program for the assured medical school spot, but that’s not a hard and fast rule.

anyone hear back yet

Not yet.

1 Like

Still waiting.

Me too

may be today? waiting is stressful

3 Likes

does it mean, we won’t hear it even today?

1 Like

17 - 1/18
18 - 1/24
19 - 1/18
20 - 1/17 - Friday
21 - 01/28 - Thursday
22- 01/25 - Tuesday

Keeping occupied helps with the stress. :sweat_smile: :thinking:
Based on postings

4 Likes

Thank you OmGV2020. This is good to know. It appears that except for being sometime in the latter half of January, the dates appear to be consistently inconsistent!

2 Likes

I reached out to them and they said, interview will be sent next week.

2 Likes

Wait really? What did they say?

1 Like

I think they would have said. “interview will be sent next week”

1 Like

where is the match list analysis for 2021 and 2022

any update on invite emails?

My S still waiting, but normally they send out really late in the day, atleast as reported here. Looked like around 5 PM CSTish, an assumption, as the time is a correlation to timestamp of reports here.

3 Likes

i reached out to the admissions counselor who said they should come out in the next day or two. none of my friends who have applied have gotten an email yet and i haven’t either

4 Likes

Still no emails?

Looks like still waiting. Too late for today. Their website says end of Jan, and today is 1/31. Oh, well, guess live & learn. MGirl… did say a day r 2.

4 Likes

Looks like they sent out rejections today evening

Any tips for interview? Just got an email for interview invite

3 Likes