UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

Hello everyone, I’m starting this discussion for people who applied for early action. Please input your intended major, date of application submitted, and in state or out of state/international. If you don’t mind, you may also input your stats. Thank you and good luck for everyone!

I submitted my application on September 22nd and completed it on October 29th. My application was put up on review pending on November 2nd. Applying to Animal Science: Dairy Management. International student.

Hi! I submitted my application on November 1st. I am applying for nursing from MA and I have a 4.0 UW GPA, 31 ACT (32 super scored, although I don’t believe that UNH does this.) Good luck to everyone applying!

FYI I called today regarding my daughter’s application. They told me that they haven’t even started reviewing any applications yet. They plan to start that next week and said applicants will hear anytime between next week and mid January.

Following, my sis submitted her app in late October for life sci

On my portal the ability to check my application status has disappeared. Does anyone know why this would be?

@ejco2025 Mine disappeared as well.

Anyone heard anything?

Not yet. D21 applied for the Environmental Conservation and Sustainability Major (BS) in the College of Life Sciences and Agriculture. She submitted her application in mid-August, so I am hoping she hears something soon.

My DD applied 3 weeks ago for ChemE. Test optional - SATs were cancelled 4x and ACTs once with no available seats until late December/January for either (if those even happen). We’re in MA - hybrid HS classes just began yesterday and she’s been fully remote since March. Unweighted GPA 3.8. My son is a sophomore at UMass CHC, but when he applied to UNH EA 2 years ago (deadline was 11/1), he heard back on December 17th.

1 Like

That’s helpful, thank you! Which major did your son apply for? Do they release by major?

I’m not sure if they do it by major. He applied for math, but ended up at UMass in the honors college and he’s very happy with his decision. My daughter wants her “own school” and she really liked the feel of UNH when we toured with him, so we went back and walked around on our own in July, then took a tour when they were offered in August. Our neighbor is a senior this year majoring in computer science and he loves it there. She has also applied to URI and UMaine as well as Lowell and to a few schools in NY and NJ. It’s so tough because we can’t visit a lot of them right now, so we’ll wait to see where she is accepted and tour later. Hopefully things will open up more in the spring.

1 Like

Thank you for the information! I applied to both UMass Amherst and UNH and I really like them both! I agree about not being able to visit schools- definitely hoping it’s safer to visit in spring before having to make a final decision.Good luck to your daughter, and I hope your son continues to enjoy UMass!

My daughter heard today and was admitted to the genetics major!
3.83GPA
No test scores
Good essay
Lots of dual enrollment and honors classes

1 Like

Congratulations!! How did she find out?

We randomly checked the portal on webcat and saw Admit by application status!

1 Like

@jlhpsu, when did she apply? Did she apply EA?

Awesome! Is UNH one of her top choices?

Yes she applied in August.

I was just accepted I think. Not really sure portal is kind of weird…It says decision made: admit so I think some decisions are out

2 Likes