UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

@alimcg22 Congratulations!

1 Like

That’s exciting! Is it one of her top choices? Was there anything in the portal about merit?

Exciting! Congrats! Out of curiosity, when did you apply? And was it EA or ED?

I applied EA on October 19th and all school forms were in by the 21st. Thanks!

My daughter was accepted today too! College of Life Sciences and Agriculture for the Environmental Conservation and Sustainability Major. She applied in mid-August.

Homeschooled applicant with lots of AP courses and dual credit. 3.98 UW GPA. Some regional awards with her ECs, one national award, one state award (volunteer work). One weird EC that I am sure stood out with lots of other smaller ECs related to the weird EC. White girl, full pay, no hooks.

1 Like

Interesting. My son applied in Sept, with all school forms in by Oc. 7th. Always wonder how this process actually works.

congrats again!

2 Likes

Nothing about merit. Just “Admit” next to Decision. I assume Merit will come with the snail mail acceptance letter. I hope so anyway!

2 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter! Is UNH one of her top choices?

Daughter checked her portal and was admitted! She applied October 8, OOS, for Chemistry.

3 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter!

1 Like

My son applied on 11/2, showed complete on 11/16 and “ready for review”, but still hasn’t heard back.

It’s the strangest thing. My son applied EA on 10/15. “Sometime” last week he was admitted; I discovered it by accident when I was checking his portal. It’s the most low-key, easy-to-miss acceptance I’ve ever seen - Decision: Admit. That’s it! No congratulations message or anything. I actually had him reach out to Admissions just to make sure he was accepted (he was).
-Paul College of Business
-High School GPA: 3.47
-SAT: both dates were canceled due to covid so no score
-Classes: 1 AP class, 1 honors class, 1 Dual Enrollment class); the rest were all regular college-prep level

3 Likes

Under anyone else’s “Application Preference” does it say “Not Entered” in the UNH Admissions tab. Tried trouble shooting but no luck. Thanks in advance!

It says so on mine as well. If you click on your application, it should say that the UG admissions office doesn’t use that, so it will be left blank.

Congratulations to your son!

1 Like

I also thought it was an extremely low key acceptance! I was looking for a link to a letter or something but there was nothing! I’m assuming a letter will arrive in the regular mail. The other schools my daughter applied to all had letters with information attached online.

1 Like

Daughter applied 10/8. Pending review since 10/29. Still no word. Oos, 4.6 weighted gpa, 4.0 uw, plays 2 varsity sports, class rank 2. No sat’s as all were canceled. Applied for nursing . Has anyone that applied to the nursing program been accepted yet?

1 Like

I applied for nursing and I haven’t heard anything yet.

Thank you😊

1 Like

I don’t see where it says “decision.” Can you let me know how you got there?