University of Florida Class of 2027 Official Thread

My portal ends after Transcripts received

3 Likes

Yes. Everything below the section ā€œtest scoresā€ has disappeared from the portal - but it can still be seen on the separate page for housing - just not linked off the main portal page anymore.

I donā€™t see my test scores as well for some reason

1 Like

I can see test scores

1 Like

You canā€™t see the transcript section?

2 Likes

I can also see test scores

1 Like

Same I do not see submit transcripts

sameā€¦

I also do not see anything below test scores

I donā€™t see submit transcripts but I see transcripts received. Do you have that?

1 Like

I only have Forms and Application Checklist left

same here. I only see sections for ā€œFormsā€ and Application Checklist. No section for ā€œTest Scoresā€

1 Like

ive never seen anything about transcripts on my portal. it only asked for an SSAR and says my application is complete. were transcripts optional or will they be needed later?

I submitted my transcript but itā€™s also not showing in the portal and never was there

Iā€™m wondering what this means if anything for admissions decisions

we are all probably looking too far into this to be honest

3 Likes

I think it just means they are getting ready - I donā€™t think you can tell what anything specifically means.

1 Like

You definitely cannot tell anything by the status page now - some people sent transcripts - even though we arenā€™t ready for them - some people sent official test scores and some people didnā€™t - nothing will indicate a studentā€™s decision until we actually release them.

7 Likes

Thank you for this clarification!!

so is it 5 or 6 when decisions come out? the countdown says 6, but the faculty meeting said 5, earlier in this thread you said around 5. does the process start internally at 5 with students being able to see at 6?

1 Like