University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

@helloclassof2017 i hope they’re right! we’ll see tomorrow :slight_smile: does anyone have any clue what time decisions come out?

@helloclassof2017 What specifically gave them reason to believe decisions will come out tomorrow? Thanks.

I would love if it was tomorrow! @helloclassof2017 thanks for the insight!

@pozvibes my school has a good relationship with um so they may have received a slight tip

Sweet. Thx

Under Accept/decline awards, does everyone’s year say 2018? Not 2017?

Yeah but mine has said that for a while

@kslinky mine says that too

Ahh I really hope its tomorrow

@kslinky Yeah, mine says 2018. Under “Aid Year Description” it says, “Award Access Not Available”

Okay thanks I just wanted to make sure I didn’t mess anything up with the financial aid. I’d hate to have to wait until my daughter’s sophomore year to qualify.

does anyone check this thread for updates almost religiously or is that just me lol

@spotifyshaggy It’s definitely not just you LOL

@spotifyshaggy guilty!

same @spotifyshaggy . They need to release decisions asap

When you click on financial aid does anyone elses say “Inquiry access denied?” I said I was applying for fin aid but didn’t turn everything in on time so I don’t think this is a good thing at all.

@soyunchico yes
My daughters application is complete and she never had any to-do items and all idoc items were submitted on time. I think they just have it blocked until they release decisions.

@spotifyshaggy haha I haven’t even been commenting but I’ve been checking like five times a day the past few weeks

I have a good feeling about tommorrow but I guess only time will tell.

@kslinky my son’s account too! So glad someone else never had a “to-do list” – I was worried because there never was a checklist of any sort.