University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

Haven’t had seen anything yet… I have been refreshing all morning. Anyone else get any decisions?

Nope

I’m dead
People keep tweeting UM Admissions asking to be more specific than “Late January” and they keep replying “Before the end of January”

UM Admissions Twitter just confirmed that today is not the day…

@toris565 lol, it almost feels like they’re trolling at this point.

Tr00ling is appearently a no no word for some reason.

Am I the only one who feels like this is really unprofessional??? They keep postponing and won’t give a date and I find that kinda ridiculous

Admissions tweeted at someone that it won’t be today :frowning:

@AHRed13 yeah…it’s getting ridiculous
@spotifyshaggy I agree.

I contacted UM yesterday and had this message 5 min ago.

“While we are not allowed to reveal decisions via email, we can inform you that invitations to Scholarship Weekend are extended to the top students in our applicant pool. Admission decisions will be sent out by the end of January.”

It is starting to sound like it will be sometime this weekend… or later

It’s most likely going to be tomorrow and through the weekend. I think we’re all very anxious and need to take a deep breath. :slight_smile: Let’s not forget that EA applicants don’t get rejected often, they usually either get accepted or deferred to the regular decision pool.

I guess the Tip for Thursday was false. May be on Friday…

Um admission just retweeted a girl that posted her acceptance one hour ago. Decisions are officially coming out!!

@lgt826 I wish we had some idea of who their “top students” are. Is it mainly based on ACT/SAT and grades or more holistic? My daughter got straight As all through high school but I guess she’s not considered a “top student”. What’s meant to be will be but I feel like they’re purposely torturing everyone! I just hope they don’t wait until Tuesday to release the decisions. Let’s hope for tomorrow!

Wait… I think that was her acceptance go check.

@Queenbee1144 I don’t see one.

@Queenbee1144 I don’t see one either

Is anyone else seeing/hearing of a decision other than this tweet?

The Umiami twitter account looks like a robot account. Honestly could be any day now. Even today…