University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

Also I do believe that was her acceptance because she asked about the email notification to check her cane link

if we are looking at the same tweet, I don’t think that’s anything… the # umiami21 photo they posted isn’t anything to do with an acceptance I don’t think… I have seen that photo other places before!

Where will decisions be posted on cane?

My experience with other schools is once you log in to your site/portal, etc The Acceptance letter just pops up. You don’t have dig around for it…

Also I’m not liking that people see tweets by the admissions office that decisions are “not today” and then suddenly people are saying they got a decision? That’s very yucky to me…

Is anyone else’s canelink down?

@studentny2017 Mine is not

Do you guys know if they release acceptances on one day and then deferrals/rejections on another, or is it just a mix of all 3 over the course of a few days?

A friend who ED’d said it is under communications center

I didn’t have a decision.

I do not think the “acceptance” on twitter is actually an acceptance, more of someone responding excitedly. If admissions said it’s not today it’s probably tomorrow or this weekend

Anybody know when they might be posted?

Just saw on Facebook one of my friends (I don’t really talk to this person or I’d ask) posted that she got into the U!! I just checked my Canelink but nothing’s there… I’m confused.

I just checked and i got in!!!

@avocadossquad CONGRATS!!! where did you see that??

Decision are coming now. Daughter got accepted she applied EA. Its on canelink under Communication . No email yet.

Where is communication

if you go to “student center” it is on the right side of the page under communications! does anyone know if they post scholarship awards online too?

My decision isn’t up, are we sure theyre coming out? no one has tweeted

No Scholarship Awards yet. Just the Decision.