University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Literally same. I have it but not freaking out… Just feel like being a detective

I submitted mine the day before it was due (I guess October 31?) and I have the green dot

@mfrias they have holistic admissions and you seem to have a lot of components on your side I’m pretty sure its a target for you… at least I would hope so… because if your stats are a reach then mine are like an “out of reach” haha

I don’t see a My Application box either. And I submitted my application in early October.

I don’t have the green dot but received the Stamps and Singer Scholarship email yesterday.

just from the info I’ve gathered from this thread it looks like green dot people are going to be rejected?

@dancerluver4206 do you have the my applications box?

Well, the green dot could mean rejected, deferred, or wait listed.

I don’t have the green dot but it says I still need to send them a financial aid form…could it mean that my applications isn’t complete because of that?

Thanks @dancerluver4206. That makes me feel better as I have no dot!! Congrats on your invite.

How could the green dot mean rejected lol!!! It just means the app is complete

I don’t know why everyone’s saying that. It’s making me anxious.

Guys guys guys – for those of you who HAVE the green dot —

Have you all completed your financial aid applications or are there still outstanding docs???

@gchick143 I have the green dot with a completed application.

I have the dot and I haven’t completed the financial aid docs.

Green dot people: comment sat scores?

You see then okay so it doesn’t have anything to do with financial aid. UGH THIS IS SO WEIRD GUYZ
Let’s rename this forum “the mystery of the weird-a$$ green dot”

I don’t have a green dot and I have a 1420/2130

Green dot haver sat score: 1820/1230

No dot: 2060/ ?1310?