University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@juliamarie181920 what part of the country are you from? just trying to see if the dot/application tab is regionally consistent

Anyone from new england have a green dot?

I am from columbus, Ohio…but like ok just confused why my page doesn’t even show my application status…but it does say application recieved when I go to communication center.

I have the green dot in nj , but I think it may just mean complete

@creative5547‌ sat act score?

Guys I seriously doubt that the green dot is directly correlated with acceptance/deferral.
I think it can either be 1.) a short cut to your student admissions page in canelink that literally says the SAME thing “application complete” OR 2.) A decision (acceptance or deferral) has been posted up but kept private.

My friend, who also applied EA, has a green dot and he goes to the same school as me. i dont have a green dot

@gchick143 makes sense… but how come the people with better scores tend to have no green dot yet?

Also just a heads up, last year decisions were up in morning, but taken down after!

@Paniniman‌ what is his sat act score

I don’t either. I have to go: main menu>self service>student admission>application status. I don’t have a green dot, or even the box for it.

@Mfrias‌ 2090

someone should call tomorrow and say i have this box thing with a green dot and someone else from my school does not i wondering if u could tell me why that might be…

HERES SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR:

Last year, there was a glitch on the site where under “Program Advisor” where it normally said “None Assigned”, the people who got accepted it said something else (not sure if it said a name or if it just didn’t have the phrase “None Assigned”, but they got in.

So does anyone have anything else other than “None Assigned” under the “Program Advisor” box? Because that could be a glitch again and could mean you’re accepted.

Does anybody else’s cane link not show their application status?

@Mfrias‌ 1730/25

@paniniman any idea what his stats were? or if it was a reach or target/safety to him?

Tempted to call admissions tomorrow and just cry to them until they solve the mystery of the green dot

I suspect the green dot is part of uploading the decisions. Once everyone is uploaded they will likely make the link live.

@al3xisnic0le‌ he has a lower GPA and less ECs than me, but higher SAT