University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Ok we really need to start a new thread for actual results, this is 27 pages of green dot superstition.

greendotgate

When I e-mailed my admissions counselor, she said to check communication center for the decision. I don’t think the green dot has anything to do with decision. The layout of the page with people with the green dot is completely different from those without it. I think the communication center holds the magic.

I was also curious about the lack of an admissions tab on my CaneLink account, so I called Undergraduate Admissions. They told me all my papers were in and that I would receive my admissions status under the “communications” tab. This is the same place where you are notified about whether or not your documents ie) FAFSA have been received.

I made a new thread for actual results. Please don’t comment on it if it’s not an actual decision. This can just be a discussion thread. If any mods are here, can we re-title this thread to show that it’s for discussion?

@StagNation‌ #shotsfired

@StagNation‌ completely unnecessary its going to confuse people, and one thread helps ppl for next year

Omg this thread is the craziest one from the other years I’ve read

Where do u see it say program advisor?

is anyone elses canelink down completely? the same as it was on saturday night?

@Lgh2015‌ mines fine

it won’t even let me go into the login page it just says “error” do you think they’re updating it again

@Lgh2 doubt it, mines fine, prolly just poor internet connection right now, check again later

@chelle9 its on the right hand side under “enrollment dates” which is under “To Do List”

does the letter come through email, the mail, or is it visible on canelink?

@al3xisnic0le Thanks :slight_smile:

Did anyone else just get a random email about financial aid?

Any chance decisions will come out tomorrow?

They send you an email that gives you the link to view your decision

@kmilo0828 honestly they could come out tomorrow, or they could come out at the beginning of next week. Everyone on here is mostly speculating based on the vague information we keep hearing. And yes, some people think it will come out tomorrow because last year decisions came out 2 days after the singers/stamp scholarship emails went out and those went out yesterday. I hope that answered your question and then some lol

Oh ok thank you hopefully we hear some thing tomorrow then