University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Did not see an application number on green dot screen, does seem like higher stats do not have green dot?

Last name F, Florida Resident ACT 32 wGPA 4.something. No green dot or status box.

@kelli2 That’s what it’s looking like, but that doesn’t seem to make sense because the people who have a green dot have it next to the word “complete” so it might just mean that their decision has been made but there is a correlation between no green dot and higher stats

If higher stats seem to not have a green dot and those that have lower stats (but still have GREAT other stats) do have it, maybe they privately posting up the decisions in order of merit-based aid from least to greatest? Idkk haha maybe they’re organizing their money haha?

Im confused where is the green dot supposed to be?

Does anyone have more than 1 communication under the communications section?

Do the green dots have an application number? I did not see one on the tweeted screen shot of this famous green dot.

mystery solved for the green dot meaning. I did a search for classes from the home screen. The results showed all the available classes that were open and they had the same green dot in the status section. I right clicked the green dot, which is a .gif file and under the properties it is described as (https://canelink.miami.edu/cs/PUMIAJ/cache/PS_CS_STATUS_OPEN_ICN_1.gif) so the green icon is used as OPEN, which means that the application is currently being reviewed.

yay!! @19Utah‌ hahaha

@19utah I hope you applied to CS thank you for sharing this.

So if the green dot means it is currently being reviewed, why do the people who have it always have it and it doesnt go away and the people who dont have it never have it? That kind of makes no sense… why would some people’s files be being reviewed for days straight and others not at

at all*

the file is still open and being reviewed by other members. I assume not dot means a decision has been made and did not need further review yeah or nay. if it is still open you are on the fence one way or the other

I’m sure that’s not anxiety provoking at all…hang in there kids. I think we will have results this weekend.

so that would mean once all the dots are gone decisions should be out… so does anyone who had the dot before not have it anymore?

I don’t think that’s what it means… My green dot came up like 4 days ago…

Hello, my student center To Do List says that A Decision Will Post FEB 20. Anyone else get this notification? Best of luck.

How could the green dot mean it’s still open if it says complete lol

@15Dsando‌ are you international?

I finally found my S’s “application status” this way: go to Canelink, click on student center, then click on "self service: at the top of the page. From there, you can click on “student admission” and then “application status.” It shows “This application is complete,” but I don’t see any green dot. Also, I really think that the option to click on “student admission” wasn’t there before, but it’s possible that I missed it.