University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I don’t trust FELICIA either… Can someone else call and if they mid February can you ask why the change from early to mid

Mid-Feb could possibly be Monday the 10th right? Feb. is a shorter month lol (clearly trying to stay positive while anticipating the results)

@Lgh2015‌ I wouldn’t count on it, most colleges dont release decisions on weekends. Plus, it might be students already attending Miami, they also use Canelink for classes

I just called again and Felicia answered so I hung up lol

LOL YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON

ugh they suck

Guys I love us so much… We are literally the epitome of what a college decision gang is

honestly I feel like they’re just lying to us at this point and saying anything for us to stop calling them haha

But what I’m wondering is why is every single admissions person having a different date

Felicia said that the green dot doesn’t mean anything

Felicia needs to get her shit together

I wonder why that person said they were coming out today and Felicia said mid February hmmmm something isn’t right @collegeappstory‌

Just asked my dad to call, and Felicia picked up. After my dad realized how rude she was, my dad was like dont give me that attitude, I’m still dying :smiley:

Awkward when she reads this…

I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS FELICIA WE ARE ALL VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!

I just walked in on this… And can someone explain to me who is Felicia? hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: Sounds funny but I’m also on a phone call so it’s hard to read the whole thread hahaa

…and she tracks your IP address #lol

Felicia be a super hacker

How many phonecalls have been made?! Lol

I called 4 times today! :stuck_out_tongue: