University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@Hi1997 Just a gpa of 93 doesn’t tell us much. How many APs … what is you class rank … SAT CR + M only?

Wait so is it next week for sure? I shouldn’t have read that now I will be curious throughout the week and i have exams now hahaha

Is it me or is there now more stuff under the self service section in canelink?

Looks the same to me

There is more stuff under student center? Emergency contacts. Delegating contacts to share access with that can be updated now. Communications center. I don’t remember seeing that before. View Fin aid; Accept/Decline Award section/View Acct/Make Payment. Unless I wasn’t paying that much attention before…

@pineview‌ No, that’s all always been there.

thanks

Honestly wondering, when they get posted up, where will it be located? Like, how do I navigate through Canelink and/or will I receive an email notifying me of this?

When my friend called they told her that they would send an email that would have a link to canelink where we could view our decision

@chelle9 thank you!

I heard they come out tonight at midnight

@prayforUF lollll i love trolls <3 they’d never come out on a weekend :wink:

Are the results definitely coming out tonight?! I thought the prediction was next Friday, the 6th?

I hate not knowing when!!

Hey everyone! Go check the portal. On mine there’s this little admissions section and I have a green dot… Im sure this means decisions are coming soon!

where do you see this? I do not see this on mine.

@RoxyAStarr‌ when you scroll down its the last thing on the page and it says “complete” with a green dot!

It doesn’t mean anything. Do yourself a favour don’t give into hype.

@missmouse666‌ I was just simply saying that it seems like they’re getting ready to release results soon.

@mfrias where do you even see it?? I can’t find it haha. Yeah I know, something similar happened with me and another university and everyone thought it meant something, but it just ended up being a glitch and we had to wait another 4 days for results.