University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

It also says on the website a decision will post Feb 20th…

@missmouse666‌ do you want to text me so I can screenshot it for you!?? Lol! And decisions come out this week for sure. A lot of people have called and they say that they are aiming for this week.

Can someone like clarify what “portal” is referring to? Lmfao #completelylost

I think they’re talking about your canelink page

@gchick143‌ hey! I’m referring to cane link! If any of you want proof of what I’m saying feel free to DM me your numbers so I can screenshot it for you!

Oh that makes sense! Just didn’t know it was a “portal”, trololol. Thanks! I’m freaking out! I hope it comes in the mail way before! My friend told me that someone got the email notification for Canelink on the 5th last year but got it in the mail on the 2nd! Omgggg I need to know

Ahhh I can’t wait! Im sure it’ll come out one way or another this week as they said early February…don’t know where the 20th came from but I really hope that’s not true lol

Did you guys also get this thick letter from University of Miami a few weeks back? It was big and I was super pumped because big letters means you were accepted! And it just turned out to be a “thank you for considering UM” letter with their brochure. I was so pissed hahaha

@asticca16 maybe it’s just their deadline? Like it HAS to be the 20th or else hell burns over? haha. But it also could be because I am international…which I don’t see why it would take longer.

This isn’t even early action. This is regular action. I mean I don’t mind sending my application in early, it is just funny how late they are hahaha

Yeah I am pretty sure the thing is that 20th is for international

Why all of a sudden are there reports that decisions could come out tonight at Midnight? Could anybody make a case for how they know this? Specifically, the person who said it, @PrayforUF?

@phillysportsfan‌ I have no idea and I highly doubt that they will come out tonight at midnight. If I had to guess it would be this Friday.

Can someone call and verify/ exclude these predictions?

Just wait a few more hours, no result, bam #excluded

I just saw it on twitter I don’t know it it’s true. Personally I think it’ll be this Friday but I don’t know.

@prayforUF where on twitter?

It was just on my feed

@PrayForUF take a screenshot and post it please

Yeah take a screenshot and post it please!!