University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@mfs864‌ ugh seriously? What else did they say?

Under self service and enrollment I just have application status… is that where its supposed to be??

I knoww i asked them so not this week? And the girl was like no hopefukly by next week… I dont know if she said it just because but thats what she told me

Felicia obvi

@brendabli No, there is an application status page and I have a box there. But on the main page of the student center my friend has a box, where that whole green dot thing was found.

How much do you wanna bet that the girls answering the phone dont even know when…

Ew bye felicia!

I’m actually getting angry. We applied FOUR months ago. We shouldn’t be hearing back for Early Action in February when most other EA schools release their decision in December (I heard back from my other EA school on Dec. 16). If we really have to wait until next week, they need to get their admissions system sorted out for the following years

Me too!! I’ve already heard from both of my other EA schools, one in December and one in January.

alb, right on their early action dates page…written long long long time ago…it says early action decisions will be released in mid-February.

already heard and was accepted EA at 7 other schools, this is way too long

I agree.

@iceyqueen guess what frustrates me the most is that you applied to 7 other schools! If Miami isn’t one of your top choices, then why apply? you are just taking spots away from kids that want to go there. You are just screwing up the process. Not cool.

It doesn’t say mid-February. It says early February. Every time someone calls they get more vague or push back the decisions date even further. The EA applicant pool is much much smaller than the RD pool and it shouldn’t take four months to make decisions.

I still think they are coming out today. I have my heart set on it and I don’t care what anyone says.

why did everyone get pissy all of a sudden… calm down

everyone has safety schools, its not selfish to apply to many schools its smart and her decision…just cause miami is her top choice doesnt mean she’ll get in everybody needs to just chill

people can apply wherever they want and to however many schools they want. i applied to 13 schools!

oneindianamom how many schools should you apply too?

I am beginning to understand why this “Felicia” is unpleasant