University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Could someone please answer a financial aid question for me please? The deadline for financial for EA is today, Feb 1st. I am emailing my Parent’s 2013 Tax Return and W-2 right now. I have everything else (the CSS profile and FAFSA) submitted. Did the tax return and w-2 have to be sent by mail or is email ok? I’m desperate. Please someone let me know if they emailed this documentation to the office of financial services also.

@blackwedges2015‌, D emailed my w-2and tax forms. Miami sent a confirmation email and they were received and processed. You are fine.

Thank you so much for your help @4CookieMonster‌. I hope I don’t get any processing delays or anything since I am submitting on the day of the deadline. Did you also get a confirmation email about UM receiving the FAFSA?

No, I didn’t receive a confirmation for FaFsa. I submitted it early but it didn’t show up as received until recently. As long as you submit by the deadline, you will be fine. I don’t this the FAFSA is downloaded daily by UM.

Great thank you @4CookieMonster‌ ! I really appreciate it.

Any more news on whether its tonight?

Feb 6 last year

I heard that it was Feb 5 last year…

Yes Feb 5 I mean

Guys it probably won’t be tonight. It’s Sunday and it just doesn’t seem likely. Don’t lose sleep over it. What is meant to be for us will be for us no matter what day it is. Good luck to you all, you’re all great/stellar candidates and you’ll go far in life no matter what college you attend!

I’m excited, but not crazy enough to wait up all the nights this week lmao

Sorry if I caused confusion that was for miami of ohio

See… No results yet!

Under view financial aid awards does it say “inquiry action denied” for anyone??? Does this mean I got in but I just dont have access to view the award??!?!

Mine says “inquiry access denied” as well…don’t think it means anything. You’ll know your results when they’re posted but until then we probably all have the same cane link.

BUMP BUMP

OKAY SO… Friends of mine are telling me that people have gotten decisions already for applying early action and that they are supposedly on canelink already… Please tell me if you have noticed a change because it might not be true or it might be a confusion… ?!
Honestly not trying to start something, I hate false hope but idk if this can be true!
Or it might mean that they don’t show up all at the same time!! Aahhh the anxiety , help please thank you !

i don’t think they’re up already… i called miami admissions and they gave me a vague response about them being ready sometime in early Feb

They are not up, just checked

Ok thank you!!

@Hi1997‌ how long ago did you call?