University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@brixx21 this morning

Can someone call now and ask for an estimate

Just did, they said at the latest next week, but they are aiming to release them this week
He was very vague

Omg like honestly how long does it take lmfao

Once admissions decisions are in where exactly will it be posted on cane link

Also the guy at the other end of the line said that we will receive an email before decisions are available online, forgot to ask him whats going in the email

Hi,
I went to my CaneLink homepage and on chrome right clicked and hit “Inspect Element” and then did command-F to search the word “defer” and found that word in the code. Could this mean the decisions are in there but just hidden. Anyone else have this???
What I have:

@college1997q could you post a picture of this

Stoppp. I saw the defer thing too but I think everyone might have that.

I just got an email that Im invited to the Singer/Stamps interview weekend so I guess I’m in!!!

googled pt=defer and it just means as yet unfinished work in in Javascript coding. I’m assuming it just means they haven’t put in the decisions yet

@JPruneski8‌ really?? Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

What time did you receive the email?!?

@JPruneski8 Wow! Congratulations!

So did my best friend!!!

Has the “adviser” section always been there on the canelink? Where it says “program adviser” “none assigned”

Wow wish I would’ve gotten the email

so does this mean the decisions will be out tonight?

How soon do they publicize admission decisions to everyone after they notify people of the singer/stamps invites??

last year it was 2 days after stamps/singers invite. Congrats to those who got them!