University of Miami Class of 2024

any predictions for when the decisions will come out? i originally predicted tomorrow but it’s mlk day so that seems unlikely. my next guess would be this friday. any input?

I’d guess 1/30

could it be earlier?

i feel like it will be earlier … i hope it will be

Maybe this Friday??? It would be great to know!

Has any international or domestic student heard of their financial aid package yet? It has been over a month now and they are constantly saying they can not give any date as to when they’ll release the packages. It’s getting really annoying. I would suggest all of you to call them today and keep asking

My daughter applied EA and we are from Long Island, NY. The waiting is torture. We have been to the campus several times and the new areas they are building are gorgeous. She has a 4.0 average, a 33 ACT, and is involved in a bunch of activities. Parents of kids there, are those good odds?

Meredith728 Did your daughter receive the essay request?

@Meredith728 I woud say those are good odds

Can I get denied after being named a finalist for a premier scholarship and submitting an essay?

Uh oh… All of our financial information (COA/EFC, etc.) was removed from our Financial Aid Disclosure tab. It’s no longer there. I’m guessing this is not a good sign. I’m worried that maybe it was removed b/c my D will not be accepted? Please tell me if your COA/EFC figures are still listed or not.

@ChiGirl12 my daughter’s is still there: estimated tuition and family contribution are. The rest shows zeroes for grants etc.

@ChiGirl12 – I thought ours had disappeared, too, because it’s not coming up when using chrome. I switched browsers and the info is still there. So, if you’re using Chrome, that may be the issued.

you guys still haven’t heard of financial aid?

My daughters disclosure now shows scholarship info. Would they do that even if they were planning on rejecting her?

My DDs does as well!

It now also has the disbursements section updated with presidential scholarship, grants, loans, work study! Please be a sign lol.

@kslinky rest assured if there is scholarship info in the cane link account then your D will be accepted. They would not enter scholarship info for someone who is rejected.

@SeoulJeju according to the verbage that I read others post for the premier scholarships, you are accepted if you submit the essay.

since scholarship info is posted in cane link mayb the decisions will come out sooner than end of Jan/Early Feb

Uh oh…Is it only the premier scholarships that seem to be entered. I show student loan and work study info but no scholarships. My son was not invited to submit the essay. But still hoping for some scholarship money!!!