University of Miami Class of 2024

Waiting on UF and UMiami sooooooo I really want this to SPEED UP

@ab2002 we are also waiting on those, good thing the wait is almost over. Good luck!

I believe the decisions always come out on a thursday, so it may be either today or 1/30. The wait is killing me

what day next week?

@Trolleydolly You were able to see a scholarship award before it was shut down? Was it always there, days before or just yesterday? Just curious, great on the scholarship!!

My other daughter was accepted 3 years ago and I just checked and it was a Thursday. So I agree either today or next Thursday. I hope today!

I just had a thoughtā€¦FSU decision is next Thursday so maybe UM will be today because they donā€™t want to share their day with FSUā€¦lolā€¦oh and last year UM tweeted at 4pm so be ready!

My daughters cane link hasnā€™t shown any financial information each time we check it! This waiting is so difficultā€”I think I am driving her crazy!

I keep checking UMā€™s Instagram - just in case they post a photo of Sebastian dropping envelopes in the mail!!

Well based on yesterdays quick view and last years posts Iā€™m hopeful my son will be accepted but afraid it will mean no merit. Looking at the Class of 2023 page seems same thing happened last year and the acceptances came out the next day. Fingers crossed itā€™s today. The wait is killing me!!! Good luck to everyone.

@MusicMomSC I feel the same. If it was base of following and refreshing portals our kids all be in already.
@jpayne66 my daughter told me yesterday that a day or two doesnā€™t make that difference when finding out resultsā€¦Like what?? This wait is killing me.

i am absolutely losing it because of this wait! praying they come out today

I thought decisions were around February 15th. Just curious as to why some may think it would be today or next week?

they come before feb 1 for sure-- I think today

Hahaā€¦thank you for sharing. Mom detectives :blush:
Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all if releasing tonight!

Hey yall! UM Admissions actually dmed me on instagram. Decisions for EA will come out in January! Good luck to everyone & GO CANES!!

Do we really think itā€™ll come out today?? I am dying to know!!!

Post if you get a decision!!!

Anyone get anything?