University of Miami Class of 2024

nothing for me

nothing yetā€¦

nothing yetā€¦

Why do you say that

No financial aid info here,either
Disbursements button disappeared

thereā€™s a message in my portal that says ā€œ IMPORTANT: CaneLink will be down from 9:30 pm on Saturday, Feb 1st until 9:30 am on Sunday, Feb 2nd due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this might causeā€ ā€¦ do you think this means decisions will come out before then ?

I am thinking it means after because they would not have a decision come out so close to the system being down

like thatā€™s what i think too but someone said a little earlier that UM answered their dm on instagram and said decisions will be out in january

Next Thursday will be Jan 30th

System maintenance?? I hope it comes our before that.
Will they still invite the presidential scholarship kids to scholarship weekend? Its cutting it kind of close for those of us out of state.

I was wondering this too!

I spoke to a person in admissions on the 17th asking about decisions and they said decisions will be released late January.

What time did kids find out last year?

iā€™m guessing by or at 7

@mom2jw - Yes, we are experiencing the exact same thing as you are regarding the awards, namely nothing listed. We too did not complete the CSS because we knew we would not receive any financial aid.

starting to think itā€™s not tonight

The thought of having to wait another week is painful

@atlbella - I agree! I donā€™t know if I can take one more week! So hard on my daughter

@ildro - we live in NJ - It seems unfair to wait so long to invite them - airfares are going to be high!

I am wondering if they have already contacted the recipients. I have no basis to go by, but it seems reasonable to arrange travel etcā€¦ Like maybe today those folks found out and not the rest??