University of Miami Class of 2024

Can someone tell me exactly how can I find the green dot?

I missed up all over the portal and didn’t find anything

@ProtonAgent you would see it at the bottom of your student center below the personal information. And a new admission tab would be there with the green dot.
It’s completely okay if you don’t have it.

Unfortunately, I don’t have an admissions tab or green dots. What does it signify anyway?

@protonagent Don’t worry that’s been a good sign in the past. I don’t have it either. In the last couple years those with green dots have been rejected or waitlisted.

@jazz2020

I think this simply means it’s not related to your admissions status. It may be something like a sign of application completion.

Do you an idea about the decisions release date?

@ProtonAgent The green dot theory has just been an observation over the last couple admission cycles. Everyone’s hoping decisions will be out tomorrow! But who knows

@jazz2020

I hope so.

Good luck with your applications

@ProtonAgent if you can’t find the green dot trust me that’s better than finding the green dot which would be obvious. Miami plays this weird game with admissions. Hoping you all have answers tomorrow and those currently seeing green dots tell everyone what your results were. It will help those in the future.

Did anyone else have a change on their financial aid page, today?

My financial aid section on my student profile now lets me click it and it says something like “thank you for applying for financial aid”

My daughters says “There is no financial aid information found”.

@abcdhihihihi3322 Same here. It says " Thank you for applying for financial assistance at the University of Miami. Once we receive all the documents we request from you, our counseling staff reviews your file and determines the amount of student aid you are eligible to receive. "

Is this an indication of something?

Mine says thank you for applying for financial aid for 2021+ once we receive all of the documents we requested…

@ProtonAgent my daughter’s said that yesterday.

Actually it still says it; I clicked on the wrong link.

Mine too

Does everyone’s say thank you for applying when you click on the year?

I can get into the financial aid tab as well. There is info on the right side referencing 2020/2021 school year

Hope you all get news today! I noticed that two years ago when my daughter applied decisions stated coming out late morning then staggered throughout the day. We didn’t get hers until 5:30 or later and merit info the next day. Last year most had decisions and merit the same day and time and decisions started coming out after 4pm EST.

Is anyone quite sure whether this page was there before or not ?

I can’t clearly remember, but I think it isn’t new.