University of Miami Class of 2024

I’ve never seen it before… I was deferred EA

This is definitely different than what ours looked like yesterday on the Financial Aid link.

Hey, everyone! Singer Scholar who got in EA here! Good luck today!!! my financial tab said no financial aid data until like I got admitted so don’t b worried

well, just to make sure. Does anyone’s portal say “You may have outstanding charges due on your account. Please click on the link below to make a payment.” in the financial aid tab ?

yup. I have that as well

This is what ours says:
Thank you for applying for financial assistance at the University of Miami. Once we receive all the documents we request from you, our counseling staff reviews your file and determines the amount of student aid you are eligible to receive.

Your financial aid awards are credited to your account each semester and are automatically deducted from your institutional charges such as tuition and fees. If the amount of financial aid awards exceeds your semester bill, the Office of Student Accounts Services processes a refund for the excess amount.

yeah, mine says that too in the student center but there’s no link to make a payment.

it says the “You may have outstanding charges due on your account. Please click on the link below to make a payment.” in the student center finance section but when you view the financial aid website I also have the “Thank you for applying…” message.

@Anastasia614A is that something new that wasn’t there yesterday?

I have that there too

I have all of those things in financial aid and I’ve had them for awhile. I really don’t think it’s anything to speculate about

When I first saw it I was trying to read into. And then someone told me that happens to everyone. It just means your financial aid is being updated somehow

All these messages on the financial aid section are there long ago. Don worry

@SpartanDrew I’m not completely sure, but I don’t remember seeing the “You may have outstanding charges due on your account. Please click on the link below to make a payment” message in the student center a few days ago. I feel like I could’ve just glanced over it before though without really noticing until today. I think most people have it though, so if it means anything I think it’s probably just that admissions will release soon.

Have any more green dots appeared?

I’m interested in those deferred EA kids that had a green dot or two green dots then they disappear.

Where would I find the “green dots” if they are on there? Thanks.

@adownztogo at the bottom of the student center, after personal information. A new admission tab would populate with a green dot

the ED and EA decisions came out on Fridays this year. is RD coming out today?

@seniorlol nobody knows, but we sure hope they come out today!